Wondering how to make explainer videos? Here are a few great software systems you can use to create fascinating animated videos!
So, you are interested in making explainer videos? Wondering how to make explainer videos and improve your marketing? You have come to the right place.
Before we present the amazing software systems you can use, let’s see what explainer videos are exactly. Explainer videos are a great way to deliver messages and convey ideas to your target audience. You can use the power of visual graphics which can help you boost your product conversions and promote your business.
Here is a list of best explainer video software systems you can use to create fascinating animated videos:
- PowToon – This is a free software system which allows you to create interesting and cool animated videos.
- Wideo – Another great platform with more than 1300 photos and 50 music tracks. By using Wideo, you can easily create full explainer videos in HD.
- Animaker – This software allows you to make beautiful explainer videos for the products you are selling. There are 5 different video styles and more than 100 different types of animations you can use.
- Biteable – A free software which allows you to create high-quality videos in HD and directly publish them on YouTube. If you want to upgrade your account to premium, it will cost you $99 per year.
- GoAnimate – This is a free but not an ordinary animation editor. This tool is one of the fastest software on the web with a very professional output.
- RawShorts – The perfect software for creating whiteboard explainer videos. The best thing about this software is that you can use their amazing graphics templates across different categories.
- Moovly – This software allows you to upload your own pictures and audio clips that can be used to make your whiteboard videos. Isn’t that great?
- VideoScribe – If you are looking for a software to create high-definition, stunning, and whiteboard explainer videos, look no further as VideoScribe is the best tool for you. The best thing about this tool is that you can make your own videos with no technical or design skills. You can make and edit animated videos by using music and royalty-free photos.
- Easy Sketch Pro – Maybe this is not the most popular software on this list, but it is surely a good one. Their whiteboard doodle options and drag and drop interface is really simple and easy to use.
Pick one software and create your own explainer video now!